Natalia R. Angelini
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 416-369-1140 / 866-497-0903
Natalia R. Angelini is a partner at Hull & Hull, having joined the firm in 2007.
Natalia appears in all levels of the Ontario court and is a dedicated advocate for her clients. She works with them to resolve disputes involving estate, trust, and capacity issues, including will challenges and interpretations, guardianship and attorneyship litigation, dependant relief claims and accounting disputes. Natalia also defends estate lawyers in proceedings involving allegations of solicitors’ negligence.
In addition to the wealth of experience garnered at Hull & Hull LLP, Natalia draws upon her previous years practising commercial and civil litigation. She contributes to the profession through speaking at programs hosted by Hull & Hull LLP, the Ontario Bar Association and the Law Society of Ontario, authoring academic articles, and frequently blogging and podcasting on a variety of estate issues. Internally, Natalia provides students and young lawyers at our firm with instrumental mentorship.
Natalia was called to the bar in 2001. She has an LL.B. with Honours from the University of Leeds, England and obtained her Certificate of Accreditation from the University of Toronto law school. She also has a B.A. (Hons.) from the University of Toronto.
Natalia is a member of the Advocates’ Society, the Ontario Bar Association and the Middling Trusts and Estates Practitioners’ Group.
Leeds University School of Law, Leeds, England
LL.B. (With Honours)
University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Certificate of Accreditation
University of Toronto
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)
Classes and Seminars
- Lecturer, Estates Issues
- Rule 65 of the Rules of Civil Procedure – What is it? When would you use it?”, Ontario Bar Association, March 2016
- “Can a Beneficiary Enjoy the Windfall of a Mistaken Payment?”, The Probater, September 2015
- “Issues Relating to the Joint Ownership of Property”, Hull & Hull LLP Breakfast Series, January 2012
- “What Real Estate Lawyers Need to Know About Estates Law and Powers of Attorney for Property,” 8th Annual Real Estate Law Summit, April 2011
- “The Tricky Business of Administration Bonds” Hull & Hull LLP Breakfast Series, June 2009
- “The Will to Decide – What to do When Capacity is in Question,” Hull & Hull LLP Breakfast Series, October 2008
- “The Family Conference,” The Probater, April 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Advocates’ Society
- Ontario Bar Association
- Middling Trusts and Estates Practitioners’ Group