Listen to Fiduciary Accounting
This week on Hull on Estates, Ian Hull and Suzana Popovic-Montag discuss fiduciary accounting. Who is a fiduciary and what is a fiduciary’s duty to account? They cite several cases that illustrate fiduciary accounting rules:
- Re Taerk,  O.R. 482 (C.A.).
- Re Silver Estate, (1999) 31 E.T.R. (2nd) 256.
- Roger Estate v. Leung,  O.J. No. 2171.
- Fair v. Campbell Estate, 2002 3 E.T.R. 3rd 67, Langdon J.
- Fareed v. Wood, 2005 WL 1460361 (Ont. S.C.J.).
- McAllister Estate v. Hudgin, 2008 CanLII 42213 (ON S.C.)
Comments? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on the comment line at 206-350-6636, or leave us a comment on the Hull on Estates blog.