Trusts, Trustees, Trusteeship 2010 – October 1, 2010 Conference
On October 1, 2010 the Ontario Bar Association had a Continuing Legal Education Program entitled Trusts, Trustees, Trusteeship 2010. The Chair of the Program was Kimberly Whaley. This was a half day program.
I had the pleasure of presenting on the last topic of the morning being a Review and Analysis of Recent Trust Case Law.
The program topics and presenters are set out below:
- The Drafting of Trusts – paper prepared by Hilary Laidlaw and presented by M. Elena Hoffstein
- Considerations When Drafting Restricted Charitable Purpose Trusts – presented by Terrance S. Carter
- Remedies for Breach of Trust – presented by Archie J. Rabinowitz
- Drafting Trusts in Contemplation and Consideration of New Reproductive Technology – presented by Clare E. Burns
- Trust and Insolvency – presented by Frank Bennett
- Review and Analysis of Recent Trust Case Law – presented by Craig Vander Zee
I thought that the papers and presentations where very comprehensive, insightful and interesting and are to my understanding available to be ordered from the Ontario Bar Association.
For the balance of this week, my blogs will focus on a selection of interesting recent trust cases.
Thanks for reading.
Craig Vander Zee – Click here for more information on Craig Vander Zee.