At Hull & Hull LLP, we take on many roles for our clients. For some we are advisors, sources of knowledge they can rely on. For others, we serve to resolve conflicts outside of the courtroom, whether through negotiation or mediation. Some rely on us to help build a plan for the future – and for many, we are fierce courtroom advocates in complex estate litigation matters.
Our reputation is as a leader in the field, and our commitment to client service is unmatched.
For more than 50 years, we have offered clients a wide range of legal services, including:
- Estate Litigation
- Will challenges
- Will defence
- Dependants' support claims
- Defence of solicitor's negligence
- Passings of accounts
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Quantum meruit claims
- Unjust enrichment
- Guardianships - Capacity Disputes
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Trustee / Executor Disputes
- Trustee and Attorney Obligations
- Removal – Trustee Disputes
- Compensation – Trustee Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Variations of Trusts
Please see our Resources page for videos, podcasts, books and other insights from our lawyers. We are committed to providing you with up-to-date information on a range of estate and trust law issues.
To schedule an initial consultation with a lawyer or to request more information on our firm, contact us.